Sunday, January 8, 2012

MCP Project 12

Since we ended the Mommytography 365 project last year, my photography has been on the back burner.  I didn’t think I could do a 365 project this year with a new baby coming in February.  I thought about doing a 52 week project, but still didn’t know if I could keep up with that with a new baby, homeschooling, church activities, etc.  However, this year MCP is doing a Project 12 which allows the participant to take a month to take a photo or multiple photos based on the theme. I figure I should be able to keep up with this.

1 comments:

Lysha January 10, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

Congrats! I didn't know yall were expecting again. We're always in the dark. :)


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP