Thursday, January 19, 2012

This or That Thursday - Cole & Chalk

I want to try to do more with my photography than I did last year. I became such a slacker! But I don't know how many opportunities I'm going to get with a new baby on the way. Deb has an opportunity to share any type of photos on Thursday called "This or That Thursday". I love Deb's photos and thought this was something that I could participate in when I had the chance.


So here's my picture for today. Cole writing with chalk on a Thursday afteroon. He's the baby right now, but not for much longer. So it's great to capture these photos. They grow so fast, don't they!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristal January 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Love the shot!

deb duty January 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

Oh I love that expression! He's so cute! I didn't know you're having another baby. So exciting! Congratulations!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP