Friday, January 27, 2012

This or That Thursday - Micah with hat, Cole's book about God

See I can't even get these up on Thursday and I don't necessarily like the quality of either of them. I hate taking pictures inside my house. I never can seem to get the settings right. But I thought they were cute enough to share.


Micah was playing with these tangram shapes during school time and she put the bucket on her head. Of course, anytime I go to take her picture she wants me to take 3 of them, because she's 3 of course!
Photobucket
When I was putting my camera up, Cole climbed onto to the bucket of books and grabbed this book "to read". He just looked so cute. It was a little blurry so I thought that the sepia made it look a little better.
Photobucket


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP