Monday, August 17, 2009

About My Photography

Why I chose the name Eye Candi Photography?

Well with my name being Candi, I wanted to choose a play on that. Here's the definition:

eye candy
n. Informal
Someone or something that is visually attractive or pleasing to look at.

My equipment

Thanks to my wonderful hubby...I now use a Nikon D90 with kit lens (AF-S Dx Nikkor 18-105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR).


Previously I only used this:

Pentax K110 DSLR
with kit lens



I got this DSLR because I wanted to be able to take pictures of my kids faster and I found a good deal on it on ebay. However, I became more interested in photography after Tracy started the 365 Project. Then I took her Mommytography Class and learned more about my camera after finally READING THE MANUAL. This is when I realized that my camera was lacking in some aspects so I'm longing for a new one that has those features. Until then I'm trying my best to take better pictures and fix those that aren't so good with the concepts that I learned in Tracy's Photoshop class.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP