Sunday, August 23, 2009

365-235

I've been trying to attempt this tip from Scott Bourne all week: "Tips for Panning Photography"

The first day, Tuesday, I tried it came out like this...so I gave up because it was too hot!

After seeing Kristal's awesome aperture shot...I decided to try again on Friday. Most looked normal or like this...

But when I was loading the pictures on my computer, I happened to see this one that looks pretty close to the example, in my opinion. I think I just got lucky in capturing it!

So the point is to get out there and try different settings...and have fun!

4 comments:

Tracy August 23, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

There is a whole section on Panning in the curriculum!

Jenn August 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

That last one did turn out great!!! Good job!

Anonymous August 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Great job! I kinda like the first one too!

And Tracy... I'll have to go back and check... I missed that!

Katie August 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Way to go! And way to stick with it! That last one looks awesome!

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP