Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beach Photography 2011

I've been lazy and haven't been practicing with my camera. So it felt like it was a lot harder to get good shots. However, these are decent considering who I have to work with!

Group shot of the cousins
Photobucket
Group shots of my kids...from the front
PhotobucketPhotobucket
from the back
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some of Elliott
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
One of Micah...she didn't want to cooperate when taking the group shots, but she wanted me to take a picture of only her. I thought this one was appropriate with the sign.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kara October 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

Oh my gosh, I love beach shots, and these are fantastic! I had to LOL at the last one..little girl touching the sign. It's even cuter that she's about to grab it.

Kristal October 5, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Great shots... groups are so hard to do!

Amy October 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

Ok, I think they turned out very good!!! Elliot's were really good. The last one of Micah is classic:) I need one pic for my frame and one of the vertical shot for my Lindsay carousel;)

heritagemom October 18, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Candi, these are great shots! I love the soft color with the sand and sea.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP