Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommytography Assignment # 1b

Part 1 - Playback
Well I already knew how to playback the pictures and somewhat knew how to enlarge them. However, I didn't know that I could rotate images that were shot vertically in order to see them better. I also learned how to do the slideshow in the playback menu.

Part 2 - Shooting
Holding the camera - reinforced what Tracy taught us and Taryn posted about
Continuous shooting - learned how to set it and tested it

Part 3 - Setup - I wasn't sure what you meant about setup
But I already knew how to change the things that I understand (pixels, quality level, changing the date, time, etc)...I can change other options, but I don't know what they mean and reading about them in the manual didn't help either...way over my head

Did learn how to change ISO, aperture and shutter speed though

Learned about color temperature...pretty interesting...which helps explain white balance a little better



Part 4 - Self-timer
My camera has 2 options (12 seconds and 2 seconds) and there are 2 more options if you purchase a remote (immediate and 3 seconds).



Look I'm reading my manual!

2 comments:

Tracy February 9, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

You made me so giggle out loud! On every part you learned exactly what I was hoping! Part 3 was ISO/A/S! So you got that too!
Great job!

Taryn February 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Candi, you're an animal!!! I just love your motivation! It's contagious! Great job.
AND great idea setting up a second blog for your photos! You are on it girl!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP