Thursday, February 5, 2009

I received an award



Thanks Ladybug for choosing me.

Here are the instructions that came with the award:
  1. Thank the person who gave the award to you
  2. Post the award on your blog or on a post
  3. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great creativity
  4. Link to the people you chose on your post
  5. Comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!
I will give the award to:
  1. Laura
  2. Magnolia Mom
  3. Jennifer
  4. Shasta
  5. Christine
  6. Kristal
  7. Mother Hen

2 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Hi Candi,
Thank you so much for the lovely award! You are so sweet to think of me and my blog. I must however decline. I am not very far back in the chain of this award. It was awarded to me on January 27th. Please select another worthy blogger who has not already been honored and blessed by this award.
Thanks,
Mother Hen

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

I had already put you on my list before I knew you had already been chosen. See my blog.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP