Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommytography Assignment # 1a

Part 1 - Resetting to Default Settings

Part 2 - Formatting the SD Memory Card


Part 3 - Something else I learned
At the class, Tracy told us to push down our shutter button and our built in flash would pop up. Well I already knew that mine didn't because I always have to push the "up" button to turn on the flash. Well come to find out there's a setting (imagine that) to turn on automatic discharge of the flash. Now I have that set for when I use "auto pict."
A lesson learned...read the instructions...you'll never know what you might learn!

2 comments:

Tracy February 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

YEAH!!! I am so proud of you! Just think of how much more you will know if you keep reading that manual! YEAH!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Way to go Candi!! I'm working hard at just trying to read the new blog. Sooo busy this week.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP