Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Assignment #3

Our assignment for today was “multilayered”. This one seemed a little more difficult. At first, I thought of a haircut, layers of clothes, and a piece of cake. Then I remembered this picture that I took yesterday and I thought it might apply. I looked up the definition of “multilayered” on dictionary.com and this is what it said for definition #2:
offering several viewpoints, solutions, degrees of complexity, etc.

This definitely applies to my life with these kids.

  • Luke - the oldest - an analytical child who gets upsets when he gets something wrong - a perfectionist
  • Cameron - the 2nd born child & boy - totally opposite of his brother - he's almost too laidback or indifferent
  • Miriam - the 3rd born & oldest girl - all I can say is "ATTITUDE!" - she thinks she's going on 16 with her tastes in clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, makeup, etc.
  • Levi - the 4th born & youngest boy - he's a Mama's boy and our biggest cry baby!
  • Micah - the 5th born & youngest girl & baby - just turned the terrible 2 and likes to get into everything
  • and God only knows what #6 (due in July) will be like!
Photobucket
I like how they look like stair steps (and the AT&T bars) in this picture. They were doing this on their own while they were playing a game. The pictures definitely work out better when they prompt them! The lighting was off in the original picture so I thought making it black & white helped it look better.

20 comments:

Laura June 8, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

I love it!

Giovanna June 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

They're all so adorable! Isn't it funny how they all have their own personalities so different from the others. I love to look at mine and see my husbands personality or mine come through ; )

Luna Art June 8, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Amazing photo! Loved your blog too!

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

I love that shot!

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

That's a great one! And so perfect for the theme.

helena June 8, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

fantastic photo and love it in black and white
helena

Pat June 8, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

I love the "window stairstep" picture. They look like they are having fun. Great picture!!

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

This is just wonderful!

a1nnie June 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Adorable. I love the way you have done this one.

Jamie June 8, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Gorgeous - don't you love it when an unexpected moment is so great.

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Super sweet multilayered picture!!

Carol Anne June 8, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

so cute! they did that on their own? how adorable! what a cute bunch!

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Fabulous! I like the black and white effect. It brings them all together, even with all their unique personalities.

The Adventures of a Simple Life June 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Can I bring my bunch over for a picture? I would be willing to bring dinner! :) -Another great picture. I think these "creative" assignments are challenging for you but are bringing out a whole new different side of ya. You are very talented!
Can't wait to see more!

Stephanie June 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Perfect for today!

Corinne Cunningham June 8, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

That is such a creative shot! So sweet :)

Tracy June 8, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Fabulous! Love the interpretation of Multilayered and AT&T!!! :)

Crafting Queen June 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Fantastic photo!!

Wendy June 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

That's a photo that I kind of can see you repeating in say 15 years or so - and how many layers will they be then! I think that's a picture you'll look back on as the grow - totally a keeper.

L y s h a June 9, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Great idea and insight about each child. I was going to participate in the boot camp, just too stressed out right now to concentrate. :)

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP