Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cousin portraits

While we were all in Monroe together, I wanted to try to take some portraits of the Lindsays cousins. It's going to be rare that we're all there together. And of course with me loving a theme, they were dressed in their patriotic colors because it was Memorial Day.

First I started out with just the girls, because Luke was lollygaggin' inside
Photobucket
I thought these turned out great!
Photobucket
I knew it was going to be hard taking these pictures. 7 kids...7 and under. Paw has had a grandchild born every year since 2003 (Luke-2003, Cameron-2004, Carolyn-2005, Miriam-2006, Levi-2007, Micah-2008, Grace-2009, and one coming soon in 2010). As far as the whole group, you know somebody has to be in a bad mood or uncooperative. The baby did great...it was the oldest who was whining and crying...go figure! So I think the ones where the other ones are looking at Luke and laughing are funny!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracy June 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

How I amazed that it was the oldest! :)

Pat June 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

My favorite is the one where Craig took Luke's place. Great pictures!!

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP