Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Portraits

Friday I took the kids to the State Capital grounds to take pictures of them in their Easter outfits. It's always so hard on Easter Sunday to take them. Unfortunately getting an awesome group shot is hard when you have 5 kids...7 and under. But overall I think they turned out pretty good. Now my lighting and editing may not be perfect, but it's good practice :) Photobucket
It's always good to take a back shot...you don't have to worry about what faces their making or if they're looking ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think the individual shots came out the best.
Photobucket
Just for fun to show off their shoes and pants
Photobucket

8 comments:

Maria B March 29, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

These are great!! I wish my two would cooperate. Abigail never will look and Elly is always walking away.

Tracy March 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

I love the Back one!!! Fab!

They are adorable! Love the mohawks!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet March 29, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

THose came out great! Adorable Easter portraits! :D

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Getting shots of all the kiddos takes a lot of clicks, doesn't it! You got some keepers though!

Katie March 30, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Those all turned out great! I think the pants one is pretty cool!

J March 30, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

They look good to me! Getting all 5 to even look in the same direction at the same time is quite a feat!

Marice March 30, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

oh gosh!!! i couldnt pick any bcoz these are all wonderful photos :) love it!

Toni April 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

aww they are so adorable! i love their clothes :)

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP