Monday, April 18, 2011

2011 Easter Portraits

I took the kids out this afternoon to take pictures of them in their Easter outfits. It's so much easier than trying to take them on Easter Sunday. I actually got some really good ones this year. Now I just need to narrow them down and figure out which ones I want to print.

Group shots
Photobucket Photobucket
Sisters plotting trouble :)
Photobucket
Loving brothers
Photobucket
Luke
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cameron
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Miriam
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Levi
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Micah
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Cole
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments:

Lysha April 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

These all turned out so cute!

Jaime April 19, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

Will be hard to narrow down. ;) I love the one of the 4 boys on the bench...how the baby is looking at them. Cuuuute!

Jaime April 19, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

Btw ~ smart idea! I might have to move mine up. :)

Amy April 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

These are great! I actually found me an outfit last night and the colors match your kids...how about that:) We need to try and take a group shot of my kids, a family shot, and maybe a couple shot with Rob and I Sunday so we can update my header with Isaac. Our colors won't match like yours but it will have to do.

J April 19, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

Adorable! I love how the outfits coordinate without being matchy-matchy.

Tracy April 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Love the colors you chose this year. Kids did great!

Need to practice not cropping in so close still, *wink*.

I will get to work on them starting Thurs. Great job!

Kristal April 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

Levi looks so cute posing! Nice shots!

Carrie Moore April 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

We have only been gone for 4 months and they have gotten so big!! Also, I thought of you when I started coordinating our Easter "outfits"!

Anita April 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

These are all awesome shots, I love all of them.

Jenn April 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

LOVE the outfits!!!! The colors are awesome. It's gonna be hard choices for you but I really like the back one on the bench.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP