Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

beautifulbloggeraward


Kristal gave me this award on Monday and I'm finally getting a chance to pass it forward.  Thanks Kristal…you amaze me with your pictures as well.  You’re supposed to list 7 things about yourself.
  1. My real name is Candice.
  2. I've lived in the same zip code for the majority of my life...minus 2.5 years (1 year in an apartment and the other in the house I owned before I was married).
  3. The name of the street I grew up on is called Hoo Shoo Too. Yes, it really is a road name!
  4. I've been going to the same church since 1980.
  5. I have 5 kids ages 6 and under. In July, when our new little one is born, I will have 6 kids ages 7 and under.
  6. My whole family (parents, me & my sisters) graduated from the same high school.  It's really amazing considering that my dad went to 5 different high schools because his family moved around alot.
  7. I love planning my kids birthday parties...often times...months or almost a year in advance!
Now I’d like to pass this award on…
  • Christine - an IRL friend who is honest about her struggles and causes me to think deeper
  • Lysha - my cousin-in-law who likes to share recipes, memories and photos
  • Jacquelin - I've just started reading her blog for the 365 project...but she is a homeschooling mom to 5 girls whose husband is in the Navy and is away at sea. I can't even imagine doing it all on mine own!

2 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Wow on the children that age and under... and how cool that your family all graduated from the same HS!

Jenn January 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

These are some interesting facts. I sooo need your "want to" when it comes to parties. I am usually last minute planning them.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP