Wednesday, July 15, 2009

365*-195

Well with an assignment of balls this week...it's hard to decide what to take a picture of at our house. Having a sports fan husband...we have almost every ball possible.



Tuesday we went to play tennis at the Y with some of our friends. I was hoping to take some action pictures, but we actually played mixed doubles and when we finished it was too dark to take those. But good thing was I got some exercise & worked up a good sweat!


Our practice balls...see how many we need...a good sign that we're not that good :)



Levi getting the balls

I asked Levi what he was holding and he said "BALLS!"

Bring me a ball Levi!

I wanted him to throw it so I could get an action shot, but no luck...
He's too busy drinking his water bottle!
Craig told me to take a picture of this and put it on the blog to ask "who knows what this is"


6 comments:

Zelda July 16, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Device for recording and displaying a tennis score

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Cool picture - is Zelda right?

Tammy Cloud July 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

It's a ball holder of course.

Laura July 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

I think it's 3 strikes and you're out! Or at least my ball would be. I can never keep them in play on the court. I like hitting them over the fence. Too much softball I guess :)

Jenn July 16, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I don't have a clue what it is, but the other's guesses sound pretty good. :0)

Great picture of all the tennis balls.

Tracy July 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Great Ball shots...I have no ides I only played Tennis in HS to check it off my list, ha ha! I am bad at it!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP