Thursday, July 9, 2009

365*-190

Here are my fireworks shots finally...like I said before in the Fireworks post on my other blog:
I don't know how well these turned out since we weren't really close to the levee and there were street lights. I used the advice that was on Digital Photography School...I shot in bulb mode, 200 ISO, manual focus, f/5.6.


This one looked more patriotic


One of the coolest fireworks...Cameron said it looked like a butterfly
The ring around this one kind of looks like little hearts

Ball of fire

I like how you can see another firework going up



Part of the finale

More finale

Overall, I think they turned out pretty good considering where we were standing.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

You did a great job

Jenn July 10, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

I like the one with the ring of hearts. Great job on these!

Katie July 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

These all look really good!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP