Monday, March 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces Beginners - Week 8 Entry - Messy

Another messy Levi shot
Over at I ♥ Faces, they're having a contest for beginner photographers to post their photos.
They consider you a beginner if you can answer yes to 3 or more of these questions...
  • Have you recently started taking photos or taking photography more seriously? I have started taking photography more seriously especially after taking the Mommytography class from Tracy at Shots from the Heart
  • Do you have NO idea how your camera works yet? Well I know how most things work after reading my manual finally...LOL!
  • Are your skills average or below average? I would consider them average
  • Are you clueless when we talk about Aperture? I learned about aperture at the class, but I'm still clueless about it...LOL!
  • You don't even know what editing means.... let alone have an editing program for your photos? I know what editing means and I have Photoshop, but I don't know how to actually use it...I'm waiting for Tracy's Photoshop class :)
  • Are you willing to be open for constructive criticism from the other participants? Yes, help me improve
Click here to see other messy faces from beginner photographers


If you want to see all of the messy faces, click here

9 comments:

Laura March 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

This is too cute :)

DawnS March 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

He really looks like he is enjoying himself :)

Randi March 2, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I love his expression!

Unknown March 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

It's funny how this picture turned out. He was really rubbing his face because he was tired.

Randi March 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Thanks for the nice comment on my photo! And to answer your question, my daughter's name (Selah) is pronounced SAY-LA. :)

Kristin March 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I love the hands on the face adds so much expression to the picture!

Carebear March 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Great capture. He is so messy, but the face is too cute. Looks almost like he's playing peekaboo!

Mrs. M March 3, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Great picture - he is loving his look, I can tell. ;-)

Taryn March 3, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Great shot Candi! He's such a cutie!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP