Saturday, March 28, 2009

365-86

2x3-365-project

I thought this picture was good, but I felt like it needed some editing.

I ♥ Faces kept mentioning something called MCP Actions, so I thought I would finally check it out. MCP Actions has some free actions that you can use in Photoshop. This is perfect for me because it does all the work and you can make changes once the action takes place to fit your liking.

So here's a couple of the free ones that I tried:

For this one I used 2 actions: High Defintion Sharpening and Burnt Edges


Take Action on Cancer Awareness Action allows you to choose different layer colors coordinating with cancer awareness ribbon colors. I chose the breast cancer ribbon (pink) in honor of my husband's mom who died of breast cancer. See now my picture has some what of a pink color to it.
I just thought one looked cool. It's called #2 pencil. She reminded me of the Gerber baby like this. So for those of you new to photo editing who have Photoshop, you might want to try some of these out as well.

0 comments:


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP