Friday, July 8, 2011

2011-365-72 thru 365-78

I'm trying to get caught up with my 365 project. I feel like such a slacker. I always made fun of the people who said they were too busy but now that's me. Between VBS, birthday parties, school work, etc. I haven't had time to post. I don't really think things are slowing down so I'm going to move to weekly posting for now.

Luke and Miriam playing a game at VBS
Photobucket
Levi trying to hula hoop one night at VBS
Photobucket
Tired Cole after a night of VBS
Photobucket
Cameron & Daddy working on a scrapbook page at VBS
Photobucket
Craig told me I had to come take a picture of these cool looking clouds
Photobucket
Taking a picture of Cole's hair before I was going to attempt to cut it
Photobucket
A group shot before one of the last softball games
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristal July 8, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

Sweet clouds!

Dianne - Bunny Trails July 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Looks like everyone had a great time. I love Cole's hair before the cut. And as for falling behind? Oh my word. I JUST got caught up. Have been behind since March or April!! I'm hoping for a better second half of the year. I think the weekly posting is not a bad idea.

Tracy July 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

I have been wondering where you were! I was going to e-mail or call you soon. But you were playing me WWF, so I wasn't too worried.

Love the hula-hoop shot and I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG COLE IS! Oh my!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP