Friday, May 13, 2011

2011~365-133 *Water Drop

Yesterday morning, I started by taking a picture of the hose since Craig was watering the flower bed & obviously the sidewalk too. But not too creative.
Photobucket
Later in the afternoon I attempted to do the water drops like Jodi's tutorial. However, I was too lazy to set up my tripod & use the remote so that might explain why they were still kinda blurry. Some of them turned out cool, but when I went into crop they lost resolution. I did some different things in photoshop just for fun.


I watched the other tutorial but didn't really feel like spending time to set it up. Then I decided it was time for my afternoon coffee. So I captured some of those drops.
This morning we finally got some much needed rain around here so I decided to capture a water drop from God. I like how the drop is clear but everything else around is blurry.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracy May 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Good tries! I like some of the faucet ones!

Kristal May 13, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

I'm still trying... you got some good ones!

Leslee May 13, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Well done! I like the bottom one the best, so natural!!

Kim May 13, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

great job! I have not even tried yet..
I like the faucet and the last one with all the green around it...

Blog Archive


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP