Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Extra Sunday Assignment ~ Scavenger Hunt #1

Mommytography Scavenger Hunt #1
1. Something with your initial {either first name or last} - my wedding present - an omega slide with the monogram that was on on wedding programs
2. Your favorite drink - Caffeine Free Diet Coke - preferably out of a ice cold can
3. Something that represents one of your New Year's Resolutions {or a goal of yours} - reading thru the Bible - notice I'm using the slackers and shirkers plan
4. Something that represents your pet peeve. - being late - and that happens alot when Daddy goes somewhere with us
5. A household chore you dislike - dusting...do you see the dust? - actually describes almost every chore
6. An item that you use every day - Mentholatum - every night before I go to bed
7. Where you store your photography equipment - on the guestroom/schoolroom bed - doesn't look too safe, huh?
8. Opposites - Luke & Cameron - (Luke was born in spring, Cameron in fall; Luke is right handed, Cameron is left handed; Luke is very detailed with his schoolwork, Cameron is very messy whatever it takes to get it done; Luke is very analytical, Cameron is indifferent; Luke is into sports, Cameron is into girls)
9. Something cold - frozen Go-gurt
10. Pet picture - It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet!
11. Chocolate - Sugar free chocolate pudding
12. Warning label - Glue stick
13. A ladder - Big boys bunk bed ladder
14. Something New - Shark vacuum that I just got from the UPS man
15. Something Borrowed - Library books
16. Something Blue - Daddy's cup
17. A matchstick - from the restaurant we ate at before Craig proposed
18. A metal hanger - the kids hangers (blue-Luke, red-Cameron, green-Miriam, light blue - Levi, pink - Micah)
19. An egg yolk - making muffins
20. A self portrait - me!

10 comments:

Tracy February 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Nice job! I really liked the hanger and ladder shots. Some made me laugh out loud! :)

Kristal February 2, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

You got some great shots - I love the color of your hangers and love the self portrait!

Lysha February 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Great job! 1st one to post. You go girl! Not sure I'm going to get done in time.

Allison February 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I'm NOT looking at anyone's slide. I don't want to until I'm done. I'm sure you did well. I'll check it out when I'm done. It's sooooo hard NOT to look.
~A
:)

Jenn February 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Great slide show! I absolutely love the hanger shot. Very cute!

Amanda February 4, 2011 at 4:54 AM  

Love the shot of the hangers and the locket with your initials. The self portraits really great as well.

Anonymous February 4, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

great job! I love the initial necklace.

Kathy C. February 4, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Looks great! I like the ladder and your self portrait...very pretty!

Susan Seaman February 5, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

Great job! I love the self-portrait, the locket and the hangers.

bek February 5, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

I'm with Amanda...the locket and hangars are my favs. =)


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP