Friday, January 28, 2011

Ball Assignment

With sports being so popular in our house, the assignment of ball wasn't going to be a challenge. I wanted to think outside the box. Here's some of the different things I played with.

Risking my life and camera by sitting under the goal while Luke shot...Which angle do you like better?
Photobucket Photobucket
I found out that my camera had a double/triple exposure setting so that's how the rest of these were taken.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Which one do you like and think that I should use for my assignment picture?

9 comments:

Gabrielle January 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

I like the first and second.
But there all very good.
Great job on the pictures.

Pitterle Postings January 28, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

I like the one with the hands and the three shadow balls. I also like the one with the world balls. nice job!

deb duty January 28, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

I love the perspective of the first shots and how blue the sky is.

Lysha January 28, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

I like the 2nd one with basket and ball above you and the last and the 2nd and 3rd of the black background.

Kristal January 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

You got some cool shots. I love the ones that you stood under the basket!

Jenn January 29, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Now how neat is that double exposure stuff?!?!? Cool shots girl!

Amy January 29, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

I love all of them!!! You did a great job thinking outside of the box :)

Tracy January 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

LOL! I love the orange on blacks in the middle. Fun to play with those features!

Kim Fuoco February 1, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

this is very cool will have to try this some time


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP