Monday, December 6, 2010

2011 365 Project

This will be my 3rd year to be participating in the 365 project. I hope I can make it through another year and learn even more things about my camera and photography. I am also on the staff so I hope I can keep up with those responsibilities without neglecting mine at home!
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

0 comments:


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP