Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010~365-327 *Portrait - DW Senior Portraits

Our pastor's wife asked me to take her son's senior portraits and I agreed. (What was I thinking?) I made lots of mistakes with lighting and trees coming out of his head! She didn't ask for many shots so I didn't take that many. I hope I got some she could use. At the end of the day, I just don't feel comfortable posing people just yet. It's different when it's my own kids. But he's a giant! I can't remember how tall he is but it's something like 6 foot, 9 inches which is way taller than me at 5 foot, 2 inches.

My favorite shot
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracy November 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Awe! Nice portrait.

Amy November 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

I think this one turned out good!! Yes, he is a giant. The last I remember was that he was 6' 9" too unless he grew some more.

Kristal November 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Nice job

Dianne - Bunny Trails November 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

That's a wonderful shot. Nicely done.


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP