Wednesday, May 26, 2010

*EXTRA* Sunday Assignment #1~ Scavenger Hunt!

I wanted to do a little something different for this assignment...so at least me or one member of my family is featured in the picture. I really had fun doing this assignment and I can't wait for the next one! Thanks Tracy for coming up with this idea!

Mommytography Scavenger Hunt list #1

  1. A person wearing a uniform/work clothes – Luke in his baseball uniform
  2. The contents of a women’s handbag – glucose monitor, kleenex, pens, photo album, iPhone, wallet, Walmart receipt, chapstick, Rolaids, hand wipe, nail clippers, gum & Bible
  3. A homemade dessert – ice cream sandwiches using this recipe for the cookies
  4. A tire track/tread mark – tread marks on our driveway left from a forklift – doesn’t make Craig too happy!
  5. A 100 dollar bill OR a two dollar bill
  6. A 100 watt light bulb – sometimes that bulb goes off and they “get” it
  7. A letter with a canceled stamp on it – notice who it’s to and from :)
  8. A person sleeping - Micah taking her Sunday afternoon nap…notice jewelry & all
  9. A birthday card with balloons on the front – a card Luke made for Aunt Laura’s birthday
  10. An outdoor clock – Miriam & Micah sitting on the steps in front of the LSU clock tower
  11. A tree standing alone – Luke hanging from the tree that’s in the middle of the baseball field in our yard
  12. A street named after a person – my sister’s last name (my maiden name)
  13. The moon – I was taking a picture of the actual moon when Levi came outside with no pants on.  This is what happens when you have a 3-year who has to take his pants off to go to the bathroom.  He still can’t put them on by himself.  I just couldn’t resist taking this one :)  By the way, the actual moon is above his head.
  14. 5 flowers of different colors in one photo – a different color for each of my kids
  15. A melting candle – singing “Happy Birthday” to Aunt Laura for her 32nd birthday
  16. A grocery cart – the kids love Ralph’s because they have the car buggies and the little ones for the kids
  17. An Open OR Closed store sign – Miriam & Micah were sad because this shoe store was closed
  18. A library book – returning a library book about the library
  19. A souvenir key ring – D-Day Museum keychain & shirts from our visit in 2004 – I had to dig it out of our Christmas ornaments
  20. A weed – Miriam holding a pretty flower weed

7 comments:

Tracy May 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

Ok, so my mouth dropped open, on that MOON! LOL

LOVED all of it! FABULOUS JOB!

Love the Curious George shot!

Angie May 26, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

You did a great job on this assignment! Love it!!!!

Laura May 26, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Good job. Those are fun :)

The Adventures of a Simple Life May 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Good pictures, and like the others...I my mouth droped open when I saw the "moon"...don't you just love "little moons"! :)

Jenn May 26, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

ROTFLOL on that moon!!!!!!!! You are just too funny. Great job getting this assignment done. I'm still working on mine.

Jromamma May 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I almost did take a photo of the boys mooning me! But they are older! I love how you put people in almost everyshot!

GREAT JOB

Amy May 29, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

You did an EXCELLENT job!! The "moon" was very creative :)


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP