Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010~365-38 * Heart

Photobucket

I originally planned to just take a picture of Cameron for this assignment because both of those shirts are his. He has these shirts because we refer to him as "the ladies man." He has always seemed to like girls from an early age and it actually works out for him in Sunday school because he is the only boy with 2 girls. A couple of funny stories related to this:

Once I was in Target and a man said to me, "Ma'am, he's going to be a lady killer with those eyes." It was just funny considering he was only 2 or 3.

Also, once we eating at a restaurant and my kids always like to get lemons to go with their water and to eat. Well being only 3, Cameron still had trouble pronouncing "l" correctly...he said it with a "w". Well he & Luke were fighting over the lemons and Cameron said "I want all the lemons!", but it really sounded like "I want all the womens!"

Photobucket
Plus, I hope these also give Aunt Laura her "fix" for the week.

8 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Cute shots and stories

Tracy February 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

CUTE!!!!!

Amanda February 7, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Very cute and great way to capture "heart." I still have to do mine.

Amy February 8, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

More cute ones of your adorable children. Loving your collages!

Jenn February 8, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

That lemon story is just too funny!!!!! At least you weren't at Hooters!! HA! Well, I've never been, but it does promote the ladies. Anyways...cute, cute pictures. I'm sure Aunt Laura is quite pleased.

Leslee February 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

You get my vote for most creative :-) So darling!!!

Kathy C. February 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Precious!

Dianne - Bunny Trails February 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

What cute shots!! <3 the story behind it all. :D


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP