Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mommytography 365 Project: 2010


I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!



I participated in this project in 2009 and learned how to use my DSLR better. After learning more about my camera, I realized some things were lacking so in September Craig bought me my Nikon D90. I've tried to improve my skills over the year, but I still have lots to learn. I look forward to this new year and all the learning experiences it will bring.

2 comments:

Tracy December 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

YEAH! So, glad you are coming back!

Anonymous January 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing your photos this year :)

~Another 365 Mommytographer, (2010)
~Tamara


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP