Sunday, September 20, 2009

365*-263

The kids found this in their bathroom last week…they ran into the kitchen saying there was “poison ivy” in the tiger cup in the bathtub.  I think they thought it was poisonous so that’s why they called it “poison ivy”.  I was too chicken to take it outside…we just left him in the cup in the bathtub until Daddy got home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracy September 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Skink! They aren't poisonous but will bite the crap out of you!!!!

Also if that blue tail breaks off, it will grow back! Sometime if they are scared, they will kinda break it off themselves to distract the predator!! (My brother used to torcher them!)

Chelle September 20, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Yep...a skink it is!

My boys have caught several of those. Nice picture of it too!

knit1kids4 September 20, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

That would scare me!

Jenn September 21, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

In your bathroom!?!??!? I would have hit the ceiling. Thank God for boys to take care of momma!!! I'm with you...leave it in the cup till Daddy comes home!

Taryn September 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Specifically a Five-Lined Skink. The blue tale indicates that it's a juvenile. We have caught many of these little guys and they creep me out. They look too much like a snake! Nice shot of the little guy!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP