Saturday, June 27, 2009

365-178

Craig calls Micah his "little Asian girl" (we thought she kinda looked Asian when she was born). Well Thursday I had her hair in a little pebbles pony tail and he said she reminded him of a sumo wrestler. So I said well she just needs to have her diaper on. So before I put her jammies on, I took a picture of his "little Asian sumo girl!"

I had a hard time editing this picture. I can't figure out what settings are good in my house. The lighting just never seems to be right. Here's the original:

Another one that I liked...she's beginning to pull up on everything!

3 comments:

Jenn June 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I think you did a great job editing the picture. The original was dark with some heavy shadows and now look at it! She is a cutie!!

Tracy June 27, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Can't tell you about settings unless I am there...but looks like your flash was the ONLY light source and that's probably not the case, with all those windows?

Your edit looks great on the Sumo baby!

Anonymous June 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Such a sweetie!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP