Sunday, May 24, 2009

365*-144

Tuesday when my dad came over for his birthday, I figured that was a good time to take my "older person" shot.

This is typical when he comes over. Craig usually asks him about some project that he wants to do.

Another thing he's known for is pushing the kids on the swing...here he is running underneath Luke

Why are you taking a picture of me?

He's a very active PawPaw...he always plays whatever activity the kids are doing...
we were playing kickball

Miriam wanted him to read this book...
notice his big cup...he's known for having BIG fountain diet cokes...that he lets the kids drink!

I took a couple of Sara & Dad

I think this was the best one of him...
(I was going to crop Sara out, but I couldn't figure out the best way to do it)




This is his typical look with his mouth wide open...
people always comment about how he looks in choir...
(we even made his mii on the Wii with his mouth open)
He may be an older person, but he's the most active and strongest person I know.
He's Craig's go-to guy when he wants something done!

3 comments:

Amy May 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Yeah..we might need him soon as well to help us with the framing of the patio and the concrete. Would love to be able to have all of the plants and slate moved by tomorrow evening before we come over to your house!

Rob's going to have to call him. I think he is waiting to get all of the stuff moved first.

Tracy May 24, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Well, cool. Even if my parents were here for me to take a picture of not much gray and hardly any wrinkles. They got marrieda t 16 &17, had me at 18 & 19...so early 50's.

Anonymous May 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

great shots! Sounds like a great Dad too!


About This Blog

Search This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP