Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
This is for Aunt Laura. She told me I needed to post more pictures of the kids so she could get her fix. When I was attempting to take a self-portrait for the 52 weeks project, Miriam wanted to take a picture with me. I thought these came out great!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
This is a game that Miriam and Levi play on my iPhone - Shape Builder iPhone app.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
I looked out the window Thursday and saw something in our driveway...then I realized it was a turtle. While I was getting my camera, he started walking but as soon as I opened the door he stopped. I didn't get too close because I thought he might be a snapping turtle.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Definition of contented: feeling or showing satisfaction with one's
- possessions - "boo"dog and bunny
- status - child of Mommy
- situation - being able to suck their thumb and fingers
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I also want to participate in Jacob’s self-portrait project. I’m a week behind so here’s my 1st one.
Kristal gave me this award on Monday and I'm finally getting a chance to pass it forward. Thanks Kristal…you amaze me with your pictures as well. You’re supposed to list 7 things about yourself.
- My real name is Candice.
- I've lived in the same zip code for the majority of my life...minus 2.5 years (1 year in an apartment and the other in the house I owned before I was married).
- The name of the street I grew up on is called Hoo Shoo Too. Yes, it really is a road name!
- I've been going to the same church since 1980.
- I have 5 kids ages 6 and under. In July, when our new little one is born, I will have 6 kids ages 7 and under.
- My whole family (parents, me & my sisters) graduated from the same high school. It's really amazing considering that my dad went to 5 different high schools because his family moved around alot.
- I love planning my kids birthday parties...often times...months or almost a year in advance!
- Christine - an IRL friend who is honest about her struggles and causes me to think deeper
- Lysha - my cousin-in-law who likes to share recipes, memories and photos
- Jacquelin - I've just started reading her blog for the 365 project...but she is a homeschooling mom to 5 girls whose husband is in the Navy and is away at sea. I can't even imagine doing it all on mine own!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Saturday, January 2, 2010
These are the snow pops that Aunt Laura made (modified from McMama’s recipe…she just made oreo balls instead) for our New Year's Eve dessert. She put them in Cameron's sparkling apple juice so I could take a picture. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Cameron called me to come take a picture of this thing out by the barn. When we got there, it wasn't where it was when he left. I asked him if it was this lizard and he said yes. But he ran into the grass before I could take his picture. But I thought this was a good camouflage one.